Healthcare’s Identity Crisis
* Holiday Special! *
Non-Members may attend this event at no charge.
With increasing cybersecurity risks, financial implications, and patient safety at stake, how can hospital systems effectively manage identities and authentication pathways across the continuum of healthcare, for both providers and patients?
- What are the key components for managing identity in healthcare?
- How do biometrics factor into the equation?
- Are cloud-based technologies and/or federated models necessary for success?
- What are the implications for patient engagement?
- What exactly are the most crucial components of patient engagement?
- Where is the greatest potential value to healthcare organizations... improved provider efficiency? Revenue cycle? Patient safety and quality of care?
Join this session to learn more and share your thoughts.
Sean P. Kelly, MD, Imprivata CMO, FACEP, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Assistant Clinical Professor or Emergency Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Panelists:Arthur F. Ream III, Director of IT Applications and EPIC Operations, Chief Information Security Officer, Cambridge Health Alliance
Aaron Miri, Imprivata Chief Information Officer and Vice President Government Relations